Ryan Foland is the ‘craftsman of communication’ and delivers inspiring and actionable keynotes to drive meaningful outcomes worldwide. He is the perfect balance between energizing and practical; entertaining and result-focused; fun and impactful. As a communication keynote speaker, Top Youth Marketer, Top Personal Branding Expert, and 3X TEDx alumni, Ryan blends deep, real-world experience with a magnetic stage presence to help people and organizations thrive. Every talk is customized to drive the biggest possible impact, combining engaging stories, hand-drawn visuals, and practical techniques that push audiences to upgrade their communication.
Keynote: Communicating Your Brand More Effectively
Short Description: Ryan has a proven method that will help you focus in on your core messaging. When working through this process, executives discover how to make more meaningful connections in a shorter amount of time.
- Explain what you do before you share how you do it
- Knowing the importance of a target market when communicating your vision
- Using relational terms to put your idea into your audience’s head
- Listening more. Unleashing the power of questions in a conversation
Keynote: Communicating Your Brand With More Confidence
Short Description: Speaking in front groups is a skill that executives must master. This talk shares three of the most effective communication moves that will give you the confidence to take any crowd.
- The more similar that your mannerisms, tone, diction, and body language are to someone else, the more your audience will feel comfortable.
- Learn to harness the power of storytelling.
- Your body speaks volumes even when you don’t talk, so learn what you are saying.
Keynote: Communicating Your Brand Leadership
Short Description: Leaders must communicate their way to the top. Understanding the intersection between leadership and communication is the difference between success and failure.
- Executives have a tendency to think that their employees know everything; the problem is, they don’t.
- Executives must have a crystal clear understanding of how their business operates. They must be able to reference the individual points that are relevant to both employees and customers.
- Don’t be afraid to give less information initially.
- Questions are what highlights meaningful exchange of ideas.
How to Hire Ryan for Speaking
To inquire about booking Ryan for your event email him at firstname.lastname@example.org