(Digital) Keynotes and Outcomes
Empower Your Employees: Bottom up Branding.
As an executive of your company, chances are you can clearly articulate what you do. But does that hold true for your middle managers and your front line employees? Chances are that they can’t. And that is a problem. Your employees’ ability to clearly explain what they do, what the company does, and why it matters, is crucial to your ability to grow.
Permission Based Selling: How Saying Less Can Help Your Team Sell More
What if there was a way to sell your product without selling? What if you could get people interested in what you do, without telling them what you do? It is possible and highly effective when training your sales team. The 3-1-3 Method is a process of discovery that will challenge your sales team to explain what they do in 3 sentences, 1 sentences, and ultimately 3 words.
Ditching the act – Let Your Guard Down and Leading with Authenticity
People want to relate to people, and if your leadership team is only showcasing their success, they are missing one of the best ways to connect with their employees. Authenticity in the workplace is more than being real. It is revealing who you really are. When you let down your guard and let people get to know you, then they might like you, and that forms the foundation for trust and loyalty.
Ryan offers four core digital workshops and they run 1.5-2 hours. They are high energy, interactive, and engaging. Each digital workshop has a series of worksheets that are integrated into the learning. Each attendee will leave with tangible outcomes that they can use right away. Custom workshops are also available.
Permission Based Pitching Workshop
- Get people interested before telling them what you do
- Sell more without actually selling
- Build authentic rapport faster
Crafting a Long Form Authentic Bio Workshop
- Understand the importance of a long form bio
- Learn how to create online relatability
- Establish Personal Brand Positioning
Story Creation and Sharing Workshop
- Discover the stories you have not told
- Overcome your fear of sharing stories
- How to amplify stories on social media
Exposure Resume Workshop
- Use past failures to connect with others
- Learn the value of being imperfect
- Establish an authentic personal brand
(Digital) Branding Bootcamp
The best thing you can do to prepare for post-COVID-19 recovery is to invest in your and your employees’ personal brands. Why? Because, people want to do business with people, not businesses. Personal brands put the personality into your products and services.
In this Branding Bootcamp, you’ll learn an actionable, 8-step process for driving brand differentiation and growth. Takeaways include:
* Crafting a unique bio and creating an “exposure resume”
* Writing out stories and thought leadership insights based on the exposure resume
* Extracting key content pieces to turn into video scripts for posting, sharing, and embedding in existing content
* Learning new ways to foster camaraderie in new relationships
This bootcamp support your team with professional training on how to build an intentional and relatable brand. Doing so will ultimately make your business more relatable as the world recovers together.
Courses and Lecture Series
Ryan is an instructor at Cal State Fullerton, and the University of California, Irvine. His classes have a common thread, teaching you to “own the room” and grab the attention of stakeholders, investors, collaborators and executives. Ryan teaches topics of impression management, concept pitching, honing your online and offline networking skills, social media strategy, to support brand building.
His courses include:
- Navigate with Political & Social Intelligence
- Strategic Thinking and Decision Making
- Influencing Skills for Greater Results
- Strategic Pitching, Networking and Marketing
More about Ryan
As a global keynote speaker and brand consultant, Ryan Foland helps executives harness the power of vulnerability and authenticity to build better, more relatable, more profitable brands. Recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Top Marketer and named a Top Personal Branding Expert by Entrepreneur Magazine, Ryan is inventor of 3-1-3® Method, a discovery process that helps communicate ideas into three sentences, which is condensed into one sentence and then ultimately boiled down to three words. When he is not speaking, he is likely sailing.
Why Ryan is Your Best Choice
- High Energy
- Easy to work with
- Big social media impact
- Innovative and actionable keynotes/workshops
Interested in hiring Ryan? Please contact him at 949-943-4200 or email via [email protected]