Podcast! The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland: Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco
Are you up for the challenge? Welcome to the 52nd episode of my podcast:
The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland! I’m your host, Ryan Foland, which you probably guessed. I’m here to challenge you to keep things simple AND powerful. So what is this 3-1-3 Challenge? Well, can YOU boil down your messaging to 3 sentences, down to 1 sentence, and ultimately to just 3 words? This is what I’ve challenged people like you to do throughout my career speaking and consulting around the world, and now I’ve brought the 3-1-3 Challenge from the stage to the studio.
This week’s guest is Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco, who is here to get you unstuck. Join me as I put him in the 3-1-3 hot seat! Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and your other favorite podcast spots – subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you’re up for the challenge!
What is The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland?
Ryan Foland (that’s me) will challenge you to keep things simple and make them powerful. The Global Keynote Speaker, Author, and Branding Expert has inspired thousands to obliterate and revitalize their brands with his infamous 3-1-3 Challenge. Can you boil down your messaging into 3 sentences, down to 1 sentence, and ultimately to 3 words? Now, Ryan’s taking the 3-1-3 Challenge from the stage to the studio with a podcast to challenge business executives, creative thinkers, marketing leaders, and possibly even you – are you up for the challenge?
Podcast Episode #52: Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco – Find Your Fuel and Get Unstuck
Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco, CEO of People Building, Inc., sits in the 3-1-3 hot seat to get you unstuck. Hear how to come back from setbacks, stop yourself from staying stuck, use your past to motivate you, find your rocket fuel, and how C-Roc’s childhood fuels him today. This episode covers everything from how to stay motivated to The Rock. Here’s a small sample of what you will hear in this episode:
- Rocket Fuel by C-Roc
- Why nobody cares what you do
- What happens when you get stuck?
- Exercise: What do you do?
- Does that solution solve the problem you stated?
- Exercise: How many clients could you handle?
- What do C-Roc and Elon Musk have in common?
Connect with C-Roc on Instagram at @MikeyCRoc.
Check out the episode link, show notes, and pictures below for much more detail. Let’s go!
- [0:28] Ryan Foland
- [0:50] The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland
- [0:56] Connect with C-Roc on Instagram at @MikeyCRoc
- [1:25] Performance Coach, What Are You Made Of? Podcast with C-Roc, Author
- [1:46] What is C-Roc’s story?
- [2:09] Rocket Fuel by C-Roc
- [3:52] Masonry
- [8:03] Jerry Jugs
- [9:47] Yin Yang
- [11:26] Why nobody cares what you do
- [13:02] Networking
- [13:34] What is the 3-1-3 challenge?
- [13:39] C-Roc’s Twitter
- [14:09] The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland on Apple Podcasts
- The 3-1-3 Challenge: What is the problem that you solve?
- [15:18] What is the problem you solve?
- [17:12] The Papercut Analogy
- [19:56] What is the biggest problem?
- [21:02] The Problem Pyramid
- [21:26] What happens when you get stuck?
- [23:21] Exercise: What do you do?
- [25:56] Visit Ryan.Online if you’re looking for a high-energy presenter, branding bootcamps for your personal brand, or to have me take you through the #313Challenge in a private 1-on-1 session in the comfort of your own home for just $313
- The 3-1-3 Challenge: What is your solution?
- [27:30] What is your solution?
- [28:15] Podcast
- [28:35] Does that solution solve the problem you stated?
- [29:31] Buzzy Buzzenstein
- The 3-1-3 Challenge: Who is your target market?
- [30:22] Who is your target market?
- [30:31] What are the “A-word” and the “E-word?
- [31:08] Niched-down
- [31:18] Mortgage Industry, Loan Officers
- [31:48] Loan Brokers, Mortgage Brokers
- [32:11] Goals
- [32:37] Exercise: How many prospects could you close?
- [32:48] COVID-19
- [32:54] Real Estate Agents
- [33:21] Exercise: How many clients could you handle?
- [33:42] 1-on-1 Coaching
- [36:24] Messaging
- [36:30] Down to 1 sentence
- [36:42] Investor
- [39:38] Metaphor to describe
- [39:54] Tagline
- [40:21] McDowell’s
- [40:25] Reebok, Nike, Coming to America, McDonald’s
- [41:23] Thing 1 Thing 2
- [41:47] McLaren
- [42:11] The Rock
- [42:25] The Ritz-Carlton
- [42:33] Hulk
- [42:42] Consulting
- [44:54] Volkswagen Bus
- [45:03] Mona Lisa
- [46:06] Brand Halo
- [46:48] The Elon Musk of Getting Unstuck
- [47:32] Branding, Jean-Claude Van Damme
- [48:02] Innovation, Technology (Tech)
- [48:14] SpaceX
- [50:36] Feedback
- [50:48] The Internet Speedtest for your Brand
- [53:55] Connect with C-Roc on Instagram at @MikeyCRoc
- [54:22] The Mickey Mouse Club
- [54:38] “Mikey Likes It” Life Cereal Commercial
- [55:40] Tweet or Instagram us #unstuckness
- [56:02] Think you’re up for the challenge yourself? Visit Ryan.Online/313me to apply for the show
- [56:14] Visit Ryan.Online/313 to have me take you through the #313Challenge in a private 1-on-1 session in the comfort of your own home
- [56:25] Keep up with every single 3-1-3 Challenge by subscribing on your favorite app and leaving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and following on GoodPods
- [56:38] Connect with me on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Facebook
- Theme Song: Kodo Stomp Percussion – Akashic Records – provided by Jamendo
How do I get on The 3-1-3 Challenge?
Thank you, C-Roc, for attacking the 3-1-3 challenge like the Elon Musk of getting unstuck.
Think you’re up for the challenge yourself? Visit Ryan.Online/313me to apply for the show. You can also keep up with every single 3-1-3 Challenge by subscribing on your favorite app, leaving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts, and connecting with me on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, or following the #313Challenge on social media. Buy my new book Ditch the Act on DitchTheAct.com or at your local Barnes & Noble. Want to have me go through the 3-1-3 on stage at your event or with your company? Book me for speaking or consulting. Until next time, Keep it Simple.