Podcast! The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland: RahGor
Are you up for the challenge? Welcome to the 38th episode of my podcast:
The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland! I’m your host, Ryan Foland, which you probably guessed. I’m here to challenge you to keep things simple AND powerful. So what is this 3-1-3 Challenge? Well, can YOU boil down your messaging to 3 sentences, down to 1 sentence, and ultimately to just 3 words? This is what I’ve challenged people like you to do throughout my career speaking and consulting around the world, and now I’ve brought the 3-1-3 Challenge from the stage to the studio.
This week’s guest is RahGor aka Rahfeal Gordon, who is here to spread your message with the world. Join me as I put him in the 3-1-3 hot seat! Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and your other favorite podcast spots – subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you’re up for the challenge!
What is The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland?
Ryan Foland (that’s me) will challenge you to keep things simple and make them powerful. The Global Keynote Speaker, Author, and Branding Expert has inspired thousands to obliterate and revitalize their brands with his infamous 3-1-3 Challenge. Can you boil down your messaging into 3 sentences, down to 1 sentence, and ultimately to 3 words? Now, Ryan’s taking the 3-1-3 Challenge from the stage to the studio with a podcast to challenge business executives, creative thinkers, marketing leaders, and possibly even you – are you up for the challenge?
Podcast Episode #38: RahGor – Share Your Story with the World
RahGor, the Entrepreneur, Author, and Global Leadership Advisor, sits in the 3-1-3 hot seat to spread your message with the world. Hear how to market your book without a large budget, how to spread your story across the globe, the first steps you need to take as a new author, how to stand up and speak out, and how Rah saved up money for his first business launch party by working at Johnny Rockets. This episode covers everything from Rah’s attempt at the 3-1-3 to how many books he’s published. Here’s a small sample of what you will hear in this episode:
- Rah’s story from Johnny Rockets
- How he has published so many books
- Why nobody cares what you do
- How big of a problem is the problem
- How is the problem relevant to what’s going on in the U.S.
- Book branding and book marketing
- The importance of word of mouth marketing
- How Rah is like Bruce Wayne and Batman
Check out the episode link, show notes, and pictures below for much more detail. Let’s go!
- [0:26] Ryan Foland
- [0:46] The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland
- [0:48] Connect with Rah at RahGor.com and on social media at @RahGor
- [1:36] Rah’s story
- [2:31] Johnny Rockets
- [3:41] Entrepreneur
- [3:53] Rah’s 17 books
- [4:36] CEOWORLD, Mike Dias
- [4:55] Cynthia McKee (Cyn) on The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland
- [5:53] Black Lives Matter
- [6:59] Tone-deaf marketing
- [7:35] Why nobody cares what you do
- [8:19] What is the 3-1-3 challenge?
- The 3-1-3 Challenge: What is the problem that you solve?
- [10:23] What is the problem you solve
- [12:17] How big of a problem is it
- [15:21] Ditch the Act by Ryan Foland
- [18:16] How is the problem relevant to what’s going on in the U.S.
- The 3-1-3 Challenge: What is your solution?
- [20:25] What is your solution?
- [23:26] Book marketing plan
- [24:37] Q&A
- [25:31] Email opt-in
- The 3-1-3 Challenge: Who is your target market?
- [26:11] Who is your target market?
- [27:41] Checks and balances
- [29:21] Buy Ditch the Act on DitchTheAct.com or Barnes & Noble
- [32:03] Brand Ambassador
- [32:35] Word of mouth marketing
- [32:34] Down to 1 sentence
- [33:20] Metaphor to describe
- [33:54] Bruce Wayne, Batman
- [34:47] Book branding
- [38:00] Superman, Wonder Woman
- [42:42] George Floyd
- [43:52] Care Bear Stare
- [44:04] Connect with Rah at RahGor.com and on social media at @RahGor
- [44:15] Think you’re up for the challenge yourself? Visit Ryan.Online/313me to apply for the show
- [44:18] Keep up with every single 3-1-3 Challenge by subscribing on your favorite app and leaving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and following on GoodPods
- [44:29] Connect with me on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Facebook
- [44:31] Follow the #313Challenge on social media
- Theme Song: Kodo Stomp Percussion – Akashic Records – provided by Jamendo
How do I get on The 3-1-3 Challenge?
Thank you, Rah, for attacking the 3-1-3 challenge like Batman.
Think you’re up for the challenge yourself? Visit Ryan.Online/313me to apply for the show. You can also keep up with every single 3-1-3 Challenge by subscribing on your favorite app, leaving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts, and connecting with me on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, or following the #313Challenge on social media. Buy my new book Ditch the Act on DitchTheAct.com or at your local Barnes & Noble. Want to have me go through the 3-1-3 on stage at your event or with your company? Book me for speaking or consulting. Until next time, Keep it Simple.