Podcast! The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland: Georges Haddad
Are you up for the challenge? Welcome to the 22nd episode of my podcast:
The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland! I’m your host, Ryan Foland, which you probably guessed. I’m here to challenge you to keep things simple AND powerful. So what is this 3-1-3 Challenge? Well, can YOU boil down your messaging to 3 sentences, down to 1 sentence, and ultimately to just 3 words? This is what I’ve challenged people like you to do throughout my career speaking and consulting around the world, and now I’ve brought the 3-1-3 Challenge from the stage to the studio.
This week’s guest is Georges Haddad, who is here to end your business frustrations. Join me as I put him in the 3-1-3 hot seat! Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and your other favorite podcast spots – subscribe and leave a 5-star review if you’re up for the challenge!
What is The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland?
Ryan Foland (that’s me) will challenge you to keep things simple and make them powerful. The Global Keynote Speaker, Author, and Branding Expert has inspired thousands to obliterate and revitalize their brands with his infamous 3-1-3 Challenge. Can you boil down your messaging into 3 sentences, down to 1 sentence, and ultimately to 3 words? Now, Ryan’s taking the 3-1-3 Challenge from the stage to the studio with a podcast to challenge business executives, creative thinkers, marketing leaders, and possibly even you – are you up for the challenge?
Podcast Episode #22: Georges Haddad – Remove Your Business Frustrations
Georges Haddad, Founder and Principal Coach of Full House Coaching, sits in the 3-1-3 hot seat to end your business frustrations. Hear his top lessons from being a business coach, how to make the most of what you have, how to avoid confusion in business, how to solve problems creatively, and the story of The Three Beers. This episode covers everything from Georges’s attempt at the 3-1-3 to your new favorite fairytale. Here’s a small sample of what you will hear in this episode:
- What is the croc brain
- The story of The Three Beers
- What Usain Bolt has to do with Georges
- Ryan’s stick figures
- The Parachute Analogy
- What happens when you confuse me
- What is a virtual coach
- Psychographics vs. Demographics
Connect with Georges at FullHouseCoaching.com.
- [0:24] Ryan Foland
- [0:43] The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland
- [0:48] Connect with Georges at FullHouseCoaching.com
- [1:18] Peter Goral on The 3-1-3 Challenge with Ryan Foland
- [4:08] Croc brain
- [4:23] Georges’s story
- [5:46] Montreal International Jazz Festival
- [7:46] Business Coach
- [7:57] The Three Bears, Three Little Pigs
- [11:19] Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, Dr. Evil, Number 2
- [12:54] I Am Bolt, Usain Bolt
- [13:44] Ryan’s stick figures
- [14:54] Servant leadership, Observant leadership
- [15:50] Buy Ditch the Act on DitchTheAct.com or Barnes & Noble
- The 3-1-3 Challenge: What is the problem that you solve?
- [16:41] What is the 3-1-3 challenge?
- [17:51] Why nobody cares what you do
- [18:27] CD
- [19:58] What is the problem you solve
- [25:15] The Parachute Analogy
- [26:14] Elvis Presley
- [32:23] Confuse me and you lose me
- The 3-1-3 Challenge: What is your solution?
- [40:36] What is your solution?
- [42:05] Virtual coach
- [44:11] Org chart
- [45:48] Two ears one mouth
- The 3-1-3 Challenge: Who is your target market?
- [47:21] Who is your target market?
- [47:36] CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
- [50:19] Psychographic, Demographic
- [53:47] CMO (Chief Marketing Officer), Retention
- [55:28] Down to 1 sentence
- [56:02] Metaphor to describe
- [56:14] St. Bernard
- [57:01] Dog’s ear
- [57:30] Lassie
- [57:41] Connect with Georges at FullHouseCoaching.com
- [58:27] Bring it around town
- [58:42] Think you’re up for the challenge yourself? Visit Ryan.Online/313me to apply for the show
- [58:52] Keep up with every single 3-1-3 Challenge by subscribing on your favorite app and leaving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts and following on GoodPods
- [58:59] Connect with me on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Facebook
- [59:10] Follow the #313Challenge on social media
- Theme Song: Kodo Stomp Percussion – Akashic Records – provided by Jamendo
How do I get on The 3-1-3 Challenge?
Thank you, Georges, for attacking the 3-1-3 challenge like a few beers. Three, specifically.
Think you’re up for the challenge yourself? Visit Ryan.Online/313me to apply for the show. You can also keep up with every single 3-1-3 Challenge by subscribing on your favorite app, leaving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts, and connecting with me on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, or following the #313Challenge on social media. Buy my new book Ditch the Act on DitchTheAct.com or at your local Barnes & Noble. Want to have me go through the 3-1-3 on stage at your event or with your company? Book me for speaking or consulting. Until next time, Keep it Simple.